rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do elite universities kill game? (serious question with a story to it)

Do elite universities kill game? (serious question with a story to it)

Quote: (07-05-2012 09:57 AM)beta_plus Wrote:  

One thing that one has to realize about the Ivy League schools just how ugly the women are at these institutions.

To keep it simple, let's just stick to the Ivys:
Harvard
Yale
Princeton
Dartmouth
Cornell
Columbia
U Penn

While at Harvard, Columbia, and Penn you have the possible option of venturing into the city to get better prospects, the chances that you will have the time and the resources to do so is unlikely due to the workload and extreme expense of the cities in which they are located. At Princeton, Dartmouth, Cornell, and Yale, you are just stuck around incredibly unattractive women with no where to go.

The women at these places are just awful. Fat with bad attitudes and faces that would be pretty bad even if they lost weight and dressed more feminine.
I went to a similar school in Ontario. If you are at all aware of game, you become desperate and try to rationalize what you have given up for no good reason for supposedly better education. Guess what? Calculus doesn't magically change when you study it in Ithaca. If you are not aware of game, you begin to think that the problem is just you. When you go to a place where attractive women are more available and have to compete more for lower quality men, it is eye opening. When I moved back to DC after living in Ontario, as bad as I now know DC is*, it stunned me to realize that my problem with women was not me, I was just dealing with incredibly spoiled and unattractive women with impossible standards while in university. To this day, I remember the date and time when it suddenly hit me. I remember crying with joy while calling my best friend "Women in DC have to lower their standards!"

When I went to grad school at an elite university, I made sure to do a one year program since I knew into what I was getting.

When I meet 17 year old guys, I always tell them that they should study either Mech Eng or CS if the school doesn't have engineering at a second tier state university that is majority women.

* while DC is bad, I will maintain that there are worse developed world major cities that one can be in

Where did you go to school in Ontario?

I believe the only top schools with low quality are U of T, Ryerson, and Waterloo and perhaps some other colleges.

Top schools like UBC(in BC), McGill(in Montreal), Queens, and Western all have high quality in terms of female students. I'm going to one of those Universities in fall and the talent was very good when I visited. Unlike the US you don't have to choose between a solid social scene and an excellent reputation for academics, you can have both.

Its funny to me how I see so many young guys getting into pickup and they are going to U of T or York and living at home. They would barely need much game at another school, all they'd have to do is stay in shape, be able to hold a conversation, and not be a weird PUA approaching every girl on campus.

Utterly ridiculous and its why I point them to rooshvforum, your location is very important.

Messages In This Thread