rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Brick and Mortar Lifestyle Businesses?

Best Brick and Mortar Lifestyle Businesses?

I'm with basil. G, you should know enough about restaurants/clubs/bars to not get sucked into that shit. It's a headache that's absolutely not worth it unless you're part of a team of highly successful and knowledgeable restaurant people.

You probably want something where you can catch women off guard. I think the florist is a fucking great idea. It lends itself to women seeing an "endearing" side to any straight guy that would own a flower shop. They go in and drop their guard immediately, you pull some G charm, and off you go.

I'd say wine shop but in my experience most wine buyers are men. However, for the 30-40% female clientele you do get, it presents a perfect opportunity to take them by the hand and charm their pants off while you school them on Malbec and Cunoise. Besides, girls that pound wine and buy bottles at a time are basically hanging a sign from their neck saying, "I drink. Bang me."

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread