rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Brick and Mortar Lifestyle Businesses?

Best Brick and Mortar Lifestyle Businesses?

Of course, the absolute best is the bar/nightclub, but you don't want the headache associated with owning one of those, unless you are really far removed from managing the place.

I think the only one that will work is the restaurant.

Reason being, G, you always talk up good food, so you like restaurants already and know a lot about them

Plus, it's easy to be the money behind them and get a real quality guy to run the place. You just gotta give your managing guys a big share of the company so they don't rob you and they keep all the workers from robbing you.

The restaurant is the only business on the list, in my opinion, that the owner can walk up to girls and say "Hi I'm the owner" comfortably. You got a million reasons to engage your customers. You know "hows the food" type conversations.

You also have a guy, myself, that can supply you with the world's finest sashimi grade fish, which you are going to need a lot of. The distributor I use can get it anywhere in the world (within reason) in 18-24 hours.

Regarding the flower shop, if you're looking to make $ it's a mint. For girls that's a no-go. Some of my relatives own a big floral distribution company, a few shops, and a bunch of lei stands. The mark-up is on the same level as heroin. Unfortunately, the really good looking girl customers are the end user. Guys are doing the buying and sending them to girls houses. If you want to drive the van, and be the flower delivery guy you'll come face to face with tons of girls, but you can do that without owning the business.

Even with the flower shop, and with all the other businesses you described:

Gym
Boxing Gym for women
Yoga Studio
Hair Salon
Spa
Massage place for women
Clothing Boutique
Bed and Breakfast
Lingerie shop
Wine shop

Here's the problem: No matter what you do, people, including a large segment of the girls you want to swoop, are gonna think your gay. The girls will say "Wow, he's really charming and well dressed, it's too bad he owns a lingerie shop." Even after you overcome the stereo type, do you really want to have to tell people at least once a day that you aren't gay? No.

Hence The G Manifesto Grill is the way to go.

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread