rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Brick and Mortar Lifestyle Businesses?

Best Brick and Mortar Lifestyle Businesses?

does it have to be a 'lifestyle' business ? have you considered B2B companies. it's a lot more established and business customers are usually less finicky, less of a headache, higher margins and long term business relationships.

i'm part owner in a manufacturing company as well as a distributor. i'm using a lot of the 'lifestyle design' principals - moving to online quoting tools, managing employees remotely etc.

there's nothing but pure old men in the industries i'm in and besides the occasional trip to the strippers for meetings with client. there's very little swooping that can be done. but the money/margin is predictable and the head aches are manageable. in a few years i will feel comfortable being away for extended periods of time (a month or two). also there's the possibility of future acquisitions or selling to larger players.

just something to consider. i'm a big fan of your work Gmanifesto. salute.

Messages In This Thread