rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do elite universities kill game? (serious question with a story to it)

Do elite universities kill game? (serious question with a story to it)

One of my middle school friends was an outgoing guy. We met because our parents were close friends. In high school, he dated three good looking girls and one of the girls he dated was from a rich and preppy private school. We knew each other although I was homeschooled and he went to the local public school. Mainly we played sports together and that is how our friendship really developed. So during summer vacation (after he had graduated high school) we visited Miami and he had the skill to attract a good looking 25 year old woman and bring her to our hotel, managed to make out with her.

This was about 2 years ago, he went off to college, completely different from where I would end up my first two years of college. He ended up going to an Ivy League school. Just after two years of meeting him we chatted and stuff and one guy we were with talked about how it is fun being young, single, and trying it out with different women. My friend yells and tells him to "grow up" and says this whole stuff is for immature folks who have emotional and mental issues. Then he goes off on a long speech by starting off saying "this is whats wrong with men like you!".

The guy we were with and I look at each other awkwardly, we were like "okaaayyy". So I go to talk to my friend who tells me to never do that to a woman and then says about how women are already "abused" and put in such "unfavorable" situations. He yells at me and says "don't ever be that guy".

For a while I was fearing this would happen, College Confidential was a primary warning sign I thought since it is full of kids hungry to get into elite universities and the attitudes there are very pro-feminist too. I used to go there for college admissions advice but got into a few discussions there.

Not just my friends though, a lot of Ivy League students I have met carry this whole type of attitude but maybe that is just me. I have never been to an Ivy League school and probably lack the high IQ needed to get in but what do you guys have to say about it?

Messages In This Thread