rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sort out your emotions

Sort out your emotions

This can be settled out simply IMHO. Sounds like you're socially aware and can tell when someone is being fake. G attacks because most people don't practice how to speak/sell/act. Key word is practice. If you practice anything you will get better this is just fact.

Ex: force yourself to smile every day 15 times a day for 60 days and tell me you don't feel slightly happier.

In the sales case. Force yourself to try to sell something every day for 8 hours a day aggressively etc.

While personalities cannot "change over night" they can be change with hard core aggressive practice. This is why stereotypes are non-sensical. You can overcome a stereotype by doing he reverse over and over and over and over again.

Maybe I have to smile 1,000 times a day to improve, maybe a person with higher endorphins only 2 times extra a day. Point again is forced repetition causes change.

Quote: (07-03-2012 10:40 AM)Kitsune Wrote:  

I like your pre-occupation with trying to discredit my opinion as opposed to maybe trying to argue the point.

I'm not entirely sure why you're doing it but whatever, I guess.

Quote:Quote:

What do you sell?

Staplers?

To the best of my knowledge staplers aren't a service.

What is "I make a lot of money" ?

10 pounds a week?

Is this 'Act as if you're a child...that'll make their point less valid' game?

Any way, last week I did two 'sales' which will net me about $60k over the course of the year, for about two hours work a month. I consider 60k for about 20 hours work a reasonable amount of money. At this point I'm not too ambitious as to what your response'll be. Maybe "It isn't real sales unless it's Wall Street 100k per day!" Or whatever. I don't have high hopes.

Sounds like to me you are convincing yourself here.

Right?

Well, not really. I'm as successful as I am, and no amount of 'convincing' is going to change that. Which is kind of my point. I'll happily take evidence to the contrary though, unless you'd rather continue with the 'least-accurate cold-reader in the world' gimmick you've got going on.

If so, cool I guess. I'd rather not answer more personal questions though and get back to the thread.

Messages In This Thread