rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My 100 Approach Study

My 100 Approach Study

I started the study yesterday by first scheduling a meetup with a girl from Plenty of Fish. Absolutely no on who has done any online dating will be surprised to hear that she flaked on me about an hour before. Didn’t affect me at all ,though, since I always expect onlines to flake and she was maybe a 5.2 at best.

My back up plan was to get something to eat at the deck bar of a restaurant that attracts a lot of women and then hit a couple of clubs/bars. The deck bar turned out to be nothing but guys, couples and old women, so I ate a sushi roll, had a couple of drinks, and looked forward with anticipation to starting the study.

Got to the club about the time the crowd was starting to build, and was able to get a seat at the bar and take up my favorite position-back to the bar, leaning back with both elbows on the bar, legs spread wide. Totally relaxed looking. I get opened a lot by girls in this posture- I can see they’re thinking” who does this guy think he is, sitting like that?” Women are as curious as cats and if you look interesting, they want to figure you out.

Opened by Girl #1- Was sitting about 15 minutes when I felt a tap on my shoulder, turned and saw a trashy but rather sexy girl (6.5) I had just seen dancing by herself. “Have you ever had sex with an alligator?” she asked. “No I’ve done of lot of things but never that, I admitted. “ Well, you should try it, it’s good!” she said and went on, blah, blah, turns out Sex with an Alligator is the name of one of those girly shots. She was really trash- trailer park style of talking, neck tattoo and all, so I didn’t pursue it since I just don’t do well with that type and don’t particularly like them anyway. She came back 15 minutes, later and started dancing between my legs, grinding up against me, then telling me a story about how on her last trip she had gotten thrown into the drunk tank here, and telling me that her boyfriend was right outside the door, as if I had tried to make a move on her instead of just hoping she would go away. Finally, she did.

Opened by Girl #2- Another 20 minutes passed, as I just sat and let the crowd come in and sipped my drink. Then two 7s came up to the bar next to me and ordered drinks. One leaned over to me and said “You smell really good.” You would not believe how frequent and vociferous are the comments from girls on the cologne I’ve been wearing on my missions the last few months. The appeal to women is crazy good. I won’t post the name in the open because I don’t want every douche wearing it. PM me for it if interested. “You have expensive taste,” I said, my usual reply, but then I had a brain freeze and they just walked off. This happens to me regularly in the early evening before I am warmed up.

Approach #1: Me:” Hey, is this seat open?”
Her: “Yes
Several hours later:
Her: “Ewwww, you got it all in my hair!
Me: [Image: tongue.gif]

I had gone to the bathroom and when I came back I saw that I had lost my seat, then noticed an open seat next to a woman at the bar. (Note, in telling stories of successful approaches I am going to leave out details that might make the story a lot more colorful but would also make it too specific and identifiable if you get my meaning, and I will change a few non pertinent details for the same reason ). A 6 with what turned out later to be a very fine body. 40ish, smart, college educated, a bit prissy. Well dressed.. She was a tourist from the Atlanta area in town for a few days; she had come to the club with a couple of friends. There seemed to be an attraction between us and as we talked we really hit it off; she had a personality style I am very compatible with. I started kino almost immediately. Pretty soon we were dancing and she was clinging onto me. She had been drinking, and while not really drunk, was feeling pretty good.

After a couple of hours, I told her that I needed to get up early for work; she then discovered that her friends had disappeared with the group’s car. She agreed after some hesitation to let me drive her to her hotel. When we arrived we began making out in the car (I had done only a few kisses in the club) and I was thinking seriously about using the “Can I use your bathroom? “ line when she asked me if I wanted to come up for a little while. Well, umm, ok.
We were going at it within two minutes, and there upon ensued a classic LMR battle:
“We’re not having sex
We shouldn’t be doing this
I just met you
“I don’t normally do this

Despite all this, she never tried to block my hand or mouth (I escalated slowly) and never once said “no” or “stop”. I kept slowing down, backing off, then escalating more. I never argued with her or showed any frustration. Actually, I didn’t feel any frustration- I liked her, she was an excellent kisser, it was a nice night and I was having fun, but at the same time I was determined to see how far I could go.

Twice she backed off a bit; both times I used the freeze out on her, once even pulling up my pants and buckling my belt. Both times she jumped back on me within a minute. Finally, after more than two hours I had her completely naked., but she wouldn’t let me put it in. She went for the BJ which I allowed, and which turned into, by her request and encouragement, a rough face fucking. This was quickly followed by her acting like she regretted the whole episode and she basically shoved me out the door.

I’m sure none of you players will be shocked to learn that she texted me today and wants to see me again. The game continues…..

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Messages In This Thread