rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who is nailing the 8s and up? What kind of guys?

Who is nailing the 8s and up? What kind of guys?

Quote: (07-01-2012 08:03 PM)Edmunds Wrote:  

Quote: (07-01-2012 03:39 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

Quote: (07-01-2012 02:46 PM)Edmunds Wrote:  

I am 6 ft, doubt height is that bad for me.

What I need to know is this though, when you say ACCESS, how TOUGH is it to get that?

Very tough. It's your lifestyle & career. 95% of male careers are not in a poosay paradise.

You could pursue recreational activities on the side? Perhaps being a photographer of models? Of course, that demands both a time and monetary investment but it may be quite effective.

I am only 21, still in college so I am trying things out and haven't truly gotten established. What can I be doing right now to get that access at a later age?

?
Get a good job. Get a job today to get a better job post graduation. Why chase girls in college if your career is not set? Most guys who slay a lot in college end up peetering off because they don't get a real job, end up in some shit 9-5. Your best years are 30+. Acquire capital.

I've posted way too much today massively hungover from last night. So i'm out but in all seriousness when everyone is broke in college its all just social circle/fun guy game on the cheap. Spend all your time trying to break into the top 1% of jobs because that'll pay long-term dividends. Any girls that fall into your lap in college, great, if not who cares you can pull them at any time.

Most people will fail at breaking into a good job and keeping it, take a stab at it while you can or else you'll pay for it dearly later.

Messages In This Thread