rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My 100 Approach Study

My 100 Approach Study

Quote: (07-01-2012 03:53 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

My 100 Approach Study

Introduction-Today is the first of July, the start date for my 100 approach study. I was inspired to do this by Roosh’s article on The Program http://www.rooshv.com/the-roosh-program one of the elements being doing 100 approaches. Although the program is primarily for newbies, which I am not, I thought it would be a great idea for me to go back to fundamentals and try to analyze in detail what is happening in my game. I’ve had a couple of regulars this year( one just dropped off) and I think that the regular sex I’ve been getting has led me to slack off in pressing for new notches, to the degree that I am not going to reach my notch count for the year unless I step it up right away. That’s not to say that that I’ve haven’t been approaching- I did about a dozen approaches this weekend- but I feel that I need to get my edge back. So I see this as a way to set a goal, to keep myself accountable, to track my progress, and to identify and work on the weak points of my game.

What I’m going to do- I will post here each approach, including details of the girl, venue characteristics, what occurred, and if applicable, what influenced the outcome, including what I think I did right and wrong. Postings will be made within 24 hours of the approaches whenever possible

The rules- All approaches will be listed in numbered sequence. I will strive to be as brutally honest as possible, all blowouts will be recorded. Girls will be quoted if relevant. When girls open me, this will also be analyzed , but not included in the approach count. Initial meetings with online girls will be counted. All approaches must be new girls I have never met.

My stats for reference- White, 6 ft, 175lbs, bluish green eyes, dark brown hair, late 40’s but everyone thinks I’m about 40, fitness very good-flat stomach with some arm muscle( but not jacked), full head of hair, well dressed, get compliments on my looks regularly, advanced degree. Live in a beach resort town. Have been practicing no fap for several months, have been having sex couple days a week with regulars, usually about 6 total bangs a week. Last new notch about a month ago

Goals: Do 100 approaches by August 15.
Get 2 notches, including one SNL
Maintain standards-prefer 6s and 7s, nothing lower than a 5. Thick/slightly chubby ok,no fatties

Predictions: 15% chance I will reach the goal, mostly due to difficulty of getting SNLs
25% chance I will get two notches in some manner
70% chance I will get one notch in some manner
30% chance I will get skunked

Analysis: At the conclusion of the study, I will break down the statistics and analyze what happened and why, particularly with reference to the strong and weak points of my game.

Why you might want to follow this thread: Honestly, you’ll probably be interested more for the entertainment value and lols than anything else. But you might learn something, too. And the newbies will see how many times you have to get rejected in order to get laid, how persistent and thick skinned you have to be, and how badly you have to want to succeed in order to succeed. Your comments, criticisms and questions are welcome at any time.

OK, let's go.....

This is great initiative on your part.This will help out newbies like myself immensely. I'm looking forward to learning some stuff as I'm planning on doing starting my 100 approaches soon.

Feel the fear..then do it anyway.

Messages In This Thread