rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuzco (Cusco), Peru Data Sheet

Cuzco (Cusco), Peru Data Sheet

Quote: (06-28-2012 02:55 PM)AlphaTravel Wrote:  

Decent sheet, was in Cusco a few years ago and it all rings true.

Quote:Quote:

Oddly, I saw quite a few more Peruvian girls here than Peruvian guys, possibly because it's a known gringo haunt and lots of bricheras show up to hunt for some white meat.

The reason there is no Peruvian guys in these clubs is because they are all well known backpacker and gringo hunter clubs. It's all local girls looking for a gringo. The traveller girls don't tend to be interested in Peruvian men so there's not much incentive for them to go.

I agree that's probably the reason why it's like that. The only reason this seemed odd to me is because in other Latin American countries I've been to, the local guys will doggedly search out where gringas are going out and follow them there, even with the knowledge that they have little chance with them and they'll probably be charged an exorbitant cover charge to get into the club after all the white chicks. In Chile they even have a word for them, "jotes" (it means vultures). You see them standing in packs around the edge of the dance floor, waiting for that golden opportunity to look a drunk white chick in the eye and say the magic words "where you from?" followed by the other 10 words of English they know. Unsurprisingly, they are rarely successful, but I've never seen it stop them from trying.

It's odd that the dynamic is reversed in Cuzco, with Peruvian girls actively going out to hunt for a gringo and while the guys have given up altogether.

Messages In This Thread