rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How shall I play this silent treatment manuever?

How shall I play this silent treatment manuever?

I'm actually with HiFlo on this one. There are instances where it is necessary to show anger towards a woman because of her adverse or childlike behavior. But the anger has to be expressed correctly. I go for cutthroat honesty. If it were me in this situation, I'd call and leave her a voicemail along the lines of,

"Hi, I think it's pretty fucking childish that you schedule some time for us to discuss our potential relationship, and then blow it off so you can go party. I don't have the time or inclination for these games. If you have the ability to act like an adult then by all means, hit me up."

With all women it is crucial to take the authoritative tone and not the whiny tone. You are essentially telling her, "THIS IS THE WAY IT IS, SO I HAVE SPOKEN." Once you establish that she is indeed acting childish, there is a strong chance that she will take this as a challenge and her chance to prove otherwise. If it comes off as needy, you're toast.

Again, when it comes to potential relationships with women, it's important to get angry now and then, as long as it's over things that really matter, and you're able to do so in an authoritative, almost fatherly like manner. You will often hear women complain about ex-bfs, "Yeah, he was a great guy, but he never called me on my shit." Women can be completely aware that they are shit testing but they do it anyway, and they are looking to you for the proper response. They WANT to be put in their place. At the same time, you should follow the advice above and completely detach yourself from her and start looking to greener pastures. If she wants to fight for your attention, it's certainly within her right to do so.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread