rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How shall I play this silent treatment manuever?

How shall I play this silent treatment manuever?

Quote: (06-27-2012 11:48 AM)HiFlo Wrote:  

Quote: (06-27-2012 10:56 AM)finton_the_toole Wrote:  

You're massive mistake was getting angry at her cancelling the relationship talk. You walked straight into her frame.

It's no wonder why she hasn't contacted you after 4 days.

Why do you think this was a mistake? I felt (and still feel) that it was a legitimate reason to get angry - by that I mean there are a lot of shit tests that shouldn't phase you by illiciting anger, but there are certain instances where getting angry shows that you actually care...but you don't think this was the right situation for this?

It was a mistake as I, and everyone else who has commented has said, you've walked straight into her frame. You gave her the power now she's lapping it up.

A shit-test should never elicit anger from you. Ever. If you're angry you lose. You lost.

Sure getting angry shows you care. It shows you care way too much. It shows you've failed her shit test.

The correct pose is 'masterful aloofness'.

And here's another lesson. Sure, you may be angry inside. Sure you may be churning, but you're a man. Men control their emotions and set the frame. That's what you've got to do. Always.

Messages In This Thread