rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How shall I play this silent treatment manuever?

How shall I play this silent treatment manuever?

What was the last exchange you had? You complaining that she's putting partying before your 'relationship'?

Sounds like you've been playing it right. Girls that don't exhibit girlfriend qualities need to be told so. Most girls are probably used to getting away with anything, and the majority of the time they'll be more attracted to a man that demands more from them, as long as it doesn't come off as needy.

Of course, you can also always play my favorite classic line, "I like having a girlfriend, I really do. I just like to take things slow to make sure we're compatible before taking that step." It's absolute bullshit but in the lingo girls have learned from being brainwashed by Cosmo and Sex in the City.

As for silent treatment, never give in. You need to translate her silence as shit testing you. Make no mistake about it, this is the line in the sand, and it's a matter of you, or her. The person who cares the least in any relationship has the most control, so you have to be willing to walk away, even if you don't want to.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread