rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl runs into ex-boyfriend while on first date (in Jakarta, Indonesia)

Girl runs into ex-boyfriend while on first date (in Jakarta, Indonesia)

Quote: (06-24-2012 11:41 PM)Soma Wrote:  

Thanks gents, that's reassuring. I completely realize that waiting one week is probably too long because of the cooling off period. Problem is, I only move out of my hotel and into my apartment then (a sweet downtown penthouse), otherwise a dinner date with her/us cooking isn't possible. I've got another girl in the pipeline too, but I think I'm going to take off to the coast to do some surfing for a few days anyway until I move in.

Quote: (06-24-2012 04:28 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

BTW what do you look like? Similar featured guys may want to get over there.

Typical northern european look with particularly pale skin and from what I can tell it's a mostly untapped goldmine for those with that look.

While every hamster may think that they are the prize, remember that you are always the legitimate prize.
I certainly think you did the right thing, that behavior was unacceptable on her part. But again, who cares if you did the right thing, there's way more women out there!

As for Indonesian girls, from my experience with the upper class ones, if they think you are mad at them they will become extremely concerned, more so than almost any other girls i've seen. One of them was constantly apologizing to me throughout the day and then the rest of the week even though what caused her concern was an insignificant text.
Once you have an Indonesian girl hooked, there isn't anything she won't do for you, she'd be buying YOU luxury items instead of the other way around.
However Indonesian women are also known to be extremely calculating, as they tend to be very attached to family, and must be with someone that their family approves of, which tends to be very conservative, so your fling will most likely not last that long.

Messages In This Thread