rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A beginner's guide and reading list to jobhunting and networking

A beginner's guide and reading list to jobhunting and networking

And none of the people in the career center in my college ever told me stuff like this. I'm locking this post in my head and planning to network the balls out of that alumni program soon as I hit campus.

And what's crazy about life is that the most random person you meet does something really awesome. I was on the bus with this one older guy. He has to be a forum member here. Dude was like tattooed damn near everywhere! And when I hopped off the bus to apply to this hotel, dude tells me he owns one.

But my question is once you get the number of someone you've networked with, how do you keep them in contact even when you both are not in the same state? Its like I am good at holding a conversation as regards to networking, but I never seem to keep the chain bonded.

And also how can I like connect with such people on a relaxed/personal level? I don't wanna make the tattoo man seem like im some rando kid whos just out for a job. But someone he can be cool with and help on the long run.

Nope.

Messages In This Thread