rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Friday/Saturday night last-minute women-in-public-without-men game

Friday/Saturday night last-minute women-in-public-without-men game

Currently texting a girl who I chased down as she was walking, alone, down the street to go home. If you catch a small number (1-4) in between venues, rather than at the end of the night, when they're so plastered they can't say anything other than "Maccas," "taxi," or "FUCK OFF I DON'T WANT TO FUCK YOU, CREEP!," it's not too bad. Far easier to actually talk outside clubs than inside, and there's always something to chat about. Club game was my initial entry point, but I'm liking walking down the street drunk gameā„¢ a lot lately. Only problem with this type of approach is that, when you're just out having a good time with friends, and happen to notice a cute girl walking by (this is what always happens to me), they have a tendancy to fuck everything up due to their lack of game. If you can get past that hurdle, just treat it somewhere in between your normal night and day game scenarios. Lean further towards night game as your proximity to clubs increases, and towards normal day game as your proximity to the laundromat(what are you even doing here on a weekend night?) increases.

Messages In This Thread