rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Favorite Spots in Las Vegas

Favorite Spots in Las Vegas

Mixx: That must be a string of bad luck or something. Vegas is fucking Disneyland of pick up.

Granted, I don't run the same style as G (I'm too broke). But my experience in Vegas is this: it's all about where you get in. The better the club, the better the girls and the better your chances. For some reason it's ass-backwards of most cities. But the nicer the club I got into, the more receptive the girls were. Just run hyper-aggressive game and play the numbers. They're all on vacation. They're all looking to party extra hard. There's the "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas thing." So you just fucking molest them. Shit that would get you arrested back home, you go for it and it's amazing how many chicks go along with it. And not only that, but it's Vegas, so there are chicas fucking everywhere and there are new ones showing up every day. Make sure you're staying on the strip for an easy pull.

Last time I was there, my British buddy KILLED it. He pulled one girl out of XS, banged her in her hotel room. Got back into XS by 2 and pulled another one by closing time. One of the most epic displays of gamesmanship I've ever witnessed.

Messages In This Thread