rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good Looking Dude Game

Good Looking Dude Game

Quote: (06-11-2012 07:12 PM)snoop Wrote:  

Quote: (06-11-2012 06:46 PM)trainwreck Wrote:  

Quote: (06-06-2012 04:27 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Be good looking. Be around girls who are drinking. Don't say anything stupid.

Some guys have all the luck..

lol ok, that is simply not true.

The girl I'm seeing has been friends (just friends she says, but who fucking knows, he apparently tried to kiss her once) with a male model for years. I'm not necessarely an ugly guy either, but never had anything given to me due to the fact of growing up in a country full of good looking dudes and barely any good looking women.

Now, the Mr. model, additionally, inherited tons of money. You would think he gets pussy thrown at him.. but he doesn't. He dresses well and gets tons of IOI's but doesn't know how to react to them. He doesn't feel nearly as good about himself as I do (Inherited Money man vs. Self Made Money Man) or is as secure about himself as I am. He has to talk about his watch or some other crap constantly to make sure people around him are in knowledge of how great he is, which again turns most people off. I'm sure he gets laid once in a while whenever a girl needs some superficial feedback, but that's it.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't get as many girls as I do either.

My girl once told me that she was out with him having a drink and whenever he approached girls they first get all excited and he gets blown out later on. He came back to my girl complaining 'but I told them about my apartment.. and my cars! why aren't they interested?!...'

I would say those things falls under the original posters statement of "don't say anything stupid"

It also lends itself to the argument that looks, without at least a little game, doesn't get you laid as much as you would think. Even "don't fuck it up game" is still game, and homie doesn't even have THAT down pat. He'll get his share of desperate chicks that will practically rape him because of his looks, but how many of them will be from the upper part of the scale? Those kinds of chicks don't EVER have to show that kind of desperation.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread