rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Basque Region of Spain and France

Basque Region of Spain and France

Quote:Quote:

I am pretty sure you can easily take a train to France or other parts of País Vasco right?

The bus seems to be the best way to get around the area. Other than by car or motorcycle, obviously. The dirt biking here looks dope. Keeping this in mind for next time around.

Quote:Quote:

Would you mind lacing in a few bars, clubs, and restaurants for the crew?

No problem.

Casa Alcade- Restaurant and pintxos bar. Good local food and casual local place.

Casa Vengana- Next door to Alcade. More or less a hole in the wall.

Both of these are on Kale Nagusia, right by the entrance to the church.

Atari is also right across the street from the two I just posted. A bit higher end feel, a lot of gringos, and higher prices. I had a pretty good G&T there but was not really feeling the place.

A Fuego Negro- A bit of a classier place, also for pintxas but other food as well. Some decent looking senoritas here as well. Good spot.

La Cepa- Just down the street from Fuego Negra. I dig this spot, I end up here around siesta for an hour or so for some quick bites and a beer or two. Can get pretty loud with locals in the afternoon so a good spot to post up.

The last two places are on Calle 31 de Agosto.

I am not hitting the clubs here. I am hitting my bed instead.

Surf was better today. Still some storms chopping it up off the coast, but it was mostly sunny (and windy) after the monsoon this morning. More people out as well.

Tomorrow looks good as well. Low tide breaks can get big here (3m).

Also something to note. I think I would be just as happy to have a mat and sleep in a closet, as long as its close to the beach. My hotel is pretty dope, but I find its a bit unnecessary.

Messages In This Thread