rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who is your role model?

Who is your role model?

Great thread idea.

So many when I was younger. A few:

My Father - Moved to America and achieved success. Real smart, real strong, a real Man. Mindblowing social skills.

My Grandfather - Tough as hell. I would hope to be 5% as tough as this guy.

My MOM - Smartest woman I know. Always right.

Muhammad Ali - Confident, Cocky, Could back it up and had an unbreakable will. I read his Biography at a super young age, and it had a enormous impact on my life.

Bruce Lee - Fighter, Philosopher, Poet. Straight up G.

Micky Walker - Boxer and Playboy. Heavy smoker. Sharp Dresser. I could talk for days, been meaning to do a post on him forever.

Harry Greb - Boxer and Playboy. Fought most of his career with a detached retina. Loved the nightlife. Sharp dresser. Smoker.

Bugsy Siegel - Las Vegas visionary. Tough guy. Smoker. Playboy. Although women were part of his undoing. Came from NYC and straight up took over LA and Las Vegas. Straight up G. Sharp Dresser.

Jack Dempsey - Fighter, smoker and Playboy. G.

Jack Johnson - And not that wack singer either. Boxer. Partier. Smoker. Mad swooper. They created laws to prevent this guy from swooping. The Man. Sharp Dresser.

Malcolm X - I dug his book too.

Carlos Monzón - Chain Smoker, Boxing Champion, and International Playboy

So many more but those were huge influences on me as a kid.

No wonder I turned out the way I did.

Messages In This Thread