rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone watch Game of Thrones?

Anyone watch Game of Thrones?

Quote: (06-08-2012 07:05 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

Athlone ^^ Awesome!

I forgot to mention Boardwalk Empire. I also think that show is fantastic. HBO really does have the balls to kill off main characters, but it probably wasn't more evident that the season 2 finale of Boardwalk.

Call me crazy but I think there is a small chance that Darmody lives. He got shot like 5-6 times, including the face, but it is theoretically survivable. I've yet to see a show make it seem 100% that somebody has been killed, only to have that character make a recovery.

As grim as it sounds I think about Gabby Giffords. She was shot almost point blank right in the head and has pulled through.

Any other takes? Sorry to derail the thread but GOT is gone for awhile, Boardwalk is coming back soon!
I haven't been able to get into boardwalk empire due to the sole fact of Steve Buscemi's teeth. Only have heard good things about it too.

Messages In This Thread