rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quote: (06-09-2012 05:17 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (06-09-2012 11:09 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Quote: (06-09-2012 11:06 AM)Norset Wrote:  

America: Winner takes it all.

For now. A system that generates a few winners and hordes of losers cannot possibly be sustainable. Once people realize that they're supporting a system that does not benefit them, things change.

Quote: (06-09-2012 11:32 AM)Norset Wrote:  

The great majority of athletes, musicians and actors (arguably the crowds that gets the most non-gold digger groupies, fame > all in USA) depend on the masses for their coin and popularity, without bringing anything culturally significant to the table (who will remember todays popular music in a 100 years?), or enriching others in the process. It's an evolutionary bug. It also produces hordes of guys who tried to be actor/athlete/musician, and maybe had some golden years of poon before they were stuck at 25 in a studio apartment on the wrong side of the tracks with heavily impaired future prospects.

I grew up in Europe, and the dynamic really isn't like that there to the same extent - Sure famous guys get their share, but it seems that women grow out of the groupie mentality when they are 18, and have the self insight to realize that a) they can never keep these guys b) the famous man will laugh at them behind (and even in front) of their backs c) depression will come after the sex d) greater-beta types will shun them for life if they get to know one such story.

Impulse control.

Both of these comments are wrong.

Not only are there texts and documents from cultures all over the world of famous men banging hordes of women, but females preference for famous men is still observable in every culture today.

The idea that European women are somehow different is laughable. All women are hypergamous.

Women fucking famous men at the drop of a hat will not change in our lifetimes, that's for damn sure.

Will the men rise up and revolt? Against who? Against what? Basic human nature? I can't see this ever changing.

Quote:Quote:

Yo but the girls who throw themselves at fame probably aren{t worth anything besides their looks no? For ltrs or whatever

The girls who exhibit this kind of behavior includes all women. Every woman out there would die to meet some kind of famous guy or another.

Just like every man would like to bang a supermodel. It's the same thing.

The only way to prevent your woman from fucking a man more attractive than you, which is what a famous man is, is to make sure she's so in love with you she has the fear of God that you would leave her should she cheat.

Agree 100%. There's a lot of Western bashing here, god knows I'm on that train, but in this case I think it's global. How many scandals with foreign politicians do you need to read about to confirm this? It's unfortunate that in the age of rapid fire media these men are demonized to no end and the repurcussions are far more grave. The glory days of men with status aren't what they used to be, apparently. How many sports figures and politicians have had to pony up millions of dollars, and in some cases lose their position just because some pussy, sometimes literally, got thrown at them and they took the bait?

In my own field, it happens with chefs too. A friend of mine got his girl swooped by Eric Ripert, a famous (and good looking) chef. Jean Louis Palladin was notorious for his circles of girlfriends, and that dude was ugly as sin (though an amazing chef).

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread