rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quote: (06-09-2012 05:17 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Women fucking famous men at the drop of a hat will not change in our lifetimes, that's for damn sure.

Will the men rise up and revolt? Against who? Against what? Basic human nature? I can't see this ever changing.

The girls who exhibit this kind of behavior includes all women. Every woman out there would die to meet some kind of famous guy or another.

Just like every man would like to bang a supermodel. It's the same thing.

I agree to an extent, but western culture (ESP American "culture") really worships celebrities, that's why douches like Mike "The Situation" can make millions and pull groupie chicks with no problem.

Shit, I even remember watching some lame MTV real world's "after show" where they sat down and interviewed the cast members on their lives after the show aired. Some douchey guy on the show who wasn't particularly cool or handsome was saying how girls would approach him at bars and how easy it was for him to get laid.

I really don't see this phenomenon playing out in most countries in the world. Using Jersey Shore as an example, when they filmed in Italy for a season, none of the guys pulled any local Italian chicks, simply because there fame didn't translate over there. Now I'm sure there are a handful of famous Italian soccer players, actor, or musicians who kill it off their fame, but I doubt their culture idolizes and worships celebrities like they do here in the U.S.

Messages In This Thread