rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good Looking Dude Game

Good Looking Dude Game

Quote: (06-09-2012 11:30 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (06-09-2012 06:03 AM)Andreas Wrote:  

I can't take the "good looking guys" debates very seriously when i watch Tyler Durden in action.....He is a living proof that looks barely if not at all matter

Tyler Durden has probably been studying and practicing game full time for many years. Someone like that should have high level game, and be able to overcome their average looks in many cases.

The average guy trying to learn game hasn't been studying it full time for the last 10 years. He doesn't have all that practice and experience. It will be harder for him to overcome his looks because his game might not be as strong.

Don't expect to be like Tyler Durden unless you have a 5-10 years to dedicate full time to game. If you are just a regular, average looking guy starting out in game, get your looks together as best you can, hair, clothes, body, skin, style. But, also work on your inner game and conversational skills at the same time. Game is more important then looks but looks will open alot of doors for you also.

Gionvonny is right, how many guys posting on this thread have read the book, "The Game", Tyler Durden has been in the game for 10 years and was living with and learning from Mystery, Neil Strauss, etc., back in the early part of the 2000's.

If you read the book you might remember how Neil described Tyler as obsessed with game, the guy spent every waking minute of his life studying game, going out 5 nights a week, etc. It got so bad that Neil came to really get weirded out by Tyler, and came to see him as something like a game-bot, he became so obsessed with game that he was like a fucking robot.

What is even more telling his that the first few years that Tyler Durden was in the game, he was a fucking FAILURE. The guy didn't get laid, got handfuls of phone numbers that flaked, and eventually settled for a girlfriend who was nothing special, (most likely a 6).

So basically the first few years Tyler was in the game he sucked. He also has spent an insane amount of time in the game, far more than any person who has to work a normal job, go to school, or has other hobbies, would have. On top of that he didn't really get much results for his first few years in the game. I'm not sure when it was that things clicked for him, and his game improved, and he started pulling women consistently, but it certainly took him a long time to get to that level.

Plus, wasn't one of the RSD followers on here saying that Tyler currently is in an LTR, I mean it's doubtful that he's going out and picking up every week. I haven't really watched many of his infield vids, or followed his career as a PUA very closely, but what caliber of women is he banging?

Considering his height most women would probably rate him a 7 at best, probably a 6 at best when he was chubby, is he/was he pulling women that are 8+ on the scale? I firmly believe that game won't take you two points higher than your rating in and of itself. In other words if you're a 6 game won't land you an 8 unless you have something other than game to offer, status or wealth (lifestyle). Now obviously there are 6's getting "lucky" and pulling 8's, but how often is it that the 8 chick decides to stick around and continue to date and fuck that guy.

Messages In This Thread