rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chasing is a pua's #1 downfall

Chasing is a pua's #1 downfall

Quote: (06-08-2012 10:09 AM)Perseus Wrote:  

Personally, i've bought a playstation 3 recently [Image: biggrin.gif] and man! i would spend hours shooting motherfuckers online after i get back from work/gym that i would literally be in my own world and end up forgetting to text a girl or two back for a like a day! imagine their reactions.

Lol As far as not appearing overly exited with women, videogames are perfect. I once had some women come over to chill at my house; the only problem was that they came while me and my boys were playing Madden (NFL for non Americans). We kept playing. One massive bubble butt sista' was so incensed at failing to capture my attention she came over drunk and laid down on my lap while I was playing. Damn near ran for 300 yards I was so inspired, tearing that “L2” button up.

In blowing hot and cold...doesn't get much colder than videogames for women. You can almost see the steam coming out of their ears like “He'd rather play that than have me string him along?” Highly effective.

Messages In This Thread