rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Red Pill

The Red Pill

I have noticed that most players were done wrong by Girls at one point which was the tipping point to seek and find ......Red Pill for me Came 2-3 years after being an active student of the Game.......

I always wanted to get better at attracting women and wanted to find out on a scientifc level what triggers them, strated with the book " The Game" found Roosh on Google and met some awsome RVF members, Spent a day with Roosh also but I wasn't seeing the Game working until one day .......

While out on a date I started flirting with other Girls a bar as my date was giving me Dry/boring vibe and Boom, she whispers in my ear " She hasn't had Sex in 6 Months", we were banging in the next 15 min.

Next Red pill moment was when a girl gave mother of an LMR for 3 hrs and I tried everything in the book and Literally told her to leave the room and strarted packing as I had a early flight ( I seriously lost interst in her and didn't want me near her ever ) , she comes back hugs me, trips me to bed and we were banging in minutes.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Messages In This Thread