rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jamaica: gyals N tings

Jamaica: gyals N tings

Quote: (12-24-2011 11:11 AM)scotian Wrote:  

OK so about the sex part, obviously Jamaica is FULL of bootylicious black women of ALL shapes and sizes, they are nice, sweet and easily approachable, really easy to get a # and set up a date, easy to make out, but.....not all will readily hop in bed with you! And the ones that do aren't very experimental in bed! Two gyals I pulled off the net were DTF the first night, another two tried for shag for, no success, so the results are iffy! Also, Jamaican culture isn't as out right sexual as say DR or Cuba, probably has something to do with the conservative British influence, so don't make them feel like a skank, be nice when you leave em!

I had one chick say to me, as we were making out, "me nuh do dem nasty tings you do wit dem white gyals" bambaclaat, talk about a mood killer!!! So, some will do oral (and very well) but many out right refuse, don't even think about asking to stick it in her pooper!

Example of the logic of Jamaican women: girl asks me if I ever did anal, of course I say no (wink wink) so I ask, "why do you ask?" she says, "because if you would put it in a women's ass then you would put it in a man's, and I don't fuck with batty men" WTF???

Haha. This whole post had me rollin. My people are from Belize so I could imagine how the girls sound. My favorite comic Patrice O'Neil RIP said black women are 10 to 15 years behind white women in freaky shit. That's real talk. Seemed like you haven't smashed too many. I'm black but only have 8ish blk notches. Most of mine are from this loose south texas mexicans. That being said, half the time I got head and none took it up the A. Almost all my white and mexican notches gave dome, and maybe 30% took it.

Black lizards slowly coming around tho. Slowly.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Messages In This Thread