rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When did Roissy/Heartiste become a haven for race-obsessed white nationalists?

When did Roissy/Heartiste become a haven for race-obsessed white nationalists?

I never got into Roissy's blog, I never understood what all the hype was about when people would talk him up as one of the best "game gurus" on the web. I always found his writing and game insights to be dry, long winded, boring, over-intellectualized and nothing special.

Anyways, I think it's lame that his site has gone down hill and he's got a bunch of racists followers. When it comes to internet stuff and other people's opinions, I really couldn't give a fuck what some idiot shmuck in podunk, Kansas has to say. No point in getting worked up over that shit.

There are definitely some white guys out there that are resentful of brothas with fine white women, maybe they just need to get out there and tap some black ass, and then maybe they wouldn't be so upset about it.

If Roissy or anyone else has got something valuable I'll read it, if the commenters are a bunch of racist beta pussies, then I'll skip their comments, or not read the comments at all.

Messages In This Thread