rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The lowdown on Singapore - datasheet

The lowdown on Singapore - datasheet

So I've been living in Singapore for quite a few years now, and here are my thoughts on the scene here. Also if you're in town, I would be happy to show you around if I'm free - always fun to go out and game with visiting PUAs - so just PM me

1) Overall, the malay and indians (less so) are more DTF/up for SNLs vs the chinese. Also, malays/indians are more receptive to non-Asians, as opposed to the chinese (who aren't exactly racist but just prefer their own kind; also stigma among chinese community that if you date non-asians, you;re slutty). This is of course a generalization, and there are always outliers

2) Singapore is becoming much more international as compared to a few years back, I think out of the current 6.5m + population, about 2.5m + are non-locals; plus also the foreign tourists that usually do a stopover on the way to another Asian country; plus foreign students. So unless if you're absolutely intent on getting a Singapore flag, its also a great place to bang non-Singaporeans Asians - eg. Mongolians, Japanese, Koreans, Philippinos, Malaysians, Mainland Chinese, Indonesians, Vietnamese, Thais, etc

3) Night game venues:

- Filter/Royal Room/Mink: currently considered the top parties in town, run by the same crew. You'll see some really hot local girls here, mostly chinese, but also a strong foreign contingent including models in town for work. Can be very snooty and cliquey (usually mixed girl/guy groups), and you may encounter fair bit of bitchshield. SNL probably not likely but you'll get quality here, and date close is definitely possible. Filter and Mink have deafening music, so you can mostly only dancefloor game here, except by the toilets or in the smoking area for cigarette game. Also note that Filter/Mink is very expensive, to get a 2-3 guys in, theres a minimum bottle spend of like S$350; you'll need to know people to get in for free. Royal Room might be the better venue, its free entry if you get there early and the music is softer. There's also an outdoor sitting area infront of royal room thats quite good

- Clarke Quay outdoor area, in general great for picking up non-Singapore asian talent - best is to camp out at an outdoor drinking table outside Pump Room, Aqua Nova or Highlander - as this is the high foot traffic area. If you see a cutie walk by, just walk up direct approach and try and get her to come back to your table for a drink, if not, you should at least be able to number close. Be warned there are also alot of working girls/lady boys camped out on tables in this area so be careful; if they hit on you aggressively and are tall/big hands/head - think twice

- Attica/Attica Too: alot of indians party here as its indian owned, but also quite a diverse crowd on top of that. some pros work here too. but enough cute non-working types to warrant a visit. usually rnb downstairs, and deafening electro upstairs. as always, best place to pick up is by the bar, outside the toilets or in the outdoor smoking area. Outside the club, there are usually girls sitting around in groups

- Butter Factory/Double O/Zirca/Zouk/Rebel: these are mostly teeny bopper joints, you're looking at girls mostly 18-23 years old, mostly pretty immature.

- Kudeta (Marina Bay Sands rooftop): great for a drink and enjoying the views, but alot of the cute girls here are pros, so not great venue for picking up. If you do visit and start chatting a girl, ask her what she does for a living, if she's a pro she'll be pretty upfront about - don't wanna waste anyone's time

- Izakaya/boat quay bars/kpo/wine bar next to zouk: pretty easygoing bars, so relatively easy to open. Also more mature career women crowd, think mid 20s to mid 30s

- Boulevard/drink culture: bars that employ really hot girls, you can easily open as a customer and get dates/numbers, but go when its quieter so you get more attention

- Dragonfly/Shanghai Dolly: live band place that plays chinese music, very local crowd with chinese/mongolian contingent - not very good english speakers usually, you'll do best here if you're ABC and speak bit of chinese. Watch out for the local guys though, they don't like guys with game and can get pretty violent when drunk. I've had a few altercations unprovoked here, guess the guys didn't like seeing me hitting on all the girls and having fun

- Sunday evenings, I would highly recommend tanjong beach club if it isn't raining. its deep within sentosa which is pain in ass to get to (either split a cab, or you'll need to catch the metro, then a light rail, then walk). lots of hot girls here in bikinis - models, indos/philippinos/vietnamese...pretty easygoing crowd - so easy to approach, nice lounge type music

- Also, would recommend going out on Wed nights (most venues have ladies nights - free entry/drinks), and girl/guy ratios are in your favour as most guys have to work during weekdays

4) Day game: I would say Orchard Road, Bugis Junction, Vivocity, Suntec; you could also check out Singapore Mgt University which is in city centre. Girls walking in shops should be easy to open, pedestrians tougher as most people are in a rush to get to places most of the time. You could also open at bus stops or taxi stands. Indirect usually best for day game.

5) I don't usually focus on SNLs here as its pretty difficult especially if you want quality - as a result you'll probably need to stay at least 3-4 days as a tourist. And you might also want to avoid SNLs, as there's been a few cases of girls accusing guys of rape in SNL situations. My usual game is to get numbers, then setup a dinner/drink date the next day or so, then say you have a special bottle of wine back at your place (or you have an awesome DVD collection or whatever, anything to get them back to your place). If they resist just say we're drinking at the pool/garden downstairs not at your apartment/hotel room - usually by the time you're in the apartment getting that bottle, she'll just sit down and not think about leaving the place. Put on some nice sexy tunes/a rom com movie. Once the girl's bit tipsy, you can start escalating kino etc and close. This is my bread and butter

Messages In This Thread