rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do looks matter at all?

Do looks matter at all?

Quote: (06-02-2012 01:28 PM)nicolas Wrote:  

Cmon. Don't say game >> Looks and then bring up Seal. You do realize that Seal has real high status. Bad comparison. Show me a Seal lookalike who isn't famous with a woman comparable to Heidi Klum, then make the game >> Looks comparison. You should correct it as status >> Money >> game >> Looks

My homie Black bear and my cousin: The most Alpha Man on earth™.

Seal just has access to a fleet of women you don't due to his status but a man like him can pull 9-10's even if he's at the or on the South shores of France. Its all about how you project yourself.

My cousin [The most Alpha Man on earth™] looks like a animal, he looks sorta of like Seal you could say but more rugged and ape like. He is probably closer to a an animal than a human to be honest and he has pulled Fashion models during Fashion Week in NYC (though he also pulls gutter rats that I would never touch but that comes with being a shrewd animal whom needs sex). The only time he ever admits to slumping with females was when he was stuck in school in ME skinny as shit. He did not feel confident nad his surroundings hampered his ability to project himself as he felt comfortable (freely going after women, leading the pack not by credentials, status, or money, but just by brute alpha-ness). Once he got back to the UK and then NA he was back to his old self.

I am not race baiting but I do feel brothers can not really give a fuck about how they look and go swoop. My white friends be the only ones that wonder "Am I ugly?" I suspect this is because the popular culture figures they have to match up to are mostly white and they may feel a bit of pressure (while brothers can suffer from this to if they feel their race isn't desired.. all bullshit tho I say). But none of my African or Island homies whom look like a gargoyles care (this is similar to big brothers having sharp game and the ability to swoop good talent also). They walk into a spot well dressed with their heads high. That is what women see... we are not females we don't know the drunk goggles they have but from being around to many women in my life I will say again females are obvious. Unless they have children with them they are truly lost not knowing what is around them viabily. My "ex" (she viewed as a LRT... I did not) didn't even notice me until I approached her in a bar - even though we sat beside each other twice and spoke briefly at some school related shit. She did not remeber me at all. But once I gamed her and broke her obviousness and brought her into my zone she couldn't get enough of me.

As a Man I visually remember exactly what she looked like (forgot her name and anything she said) and her face. When I seen her in the bar I pounced. She met me twice and shook my hand prior for fuck sakes and had know idea whom the hell I was until I explained thoroughly the events that surrounded are prior meeting. This is the difference between men and women. Looks and visuals don't matter that much to females... its all in your head.

The aura a man puts out is what they are mostly attracted to. When females put posters of Zac Efron on their wall its not Zac they are wanting. It is the Style, Status, Security, and Sex they wan't from him and fantasize about. I put a poster up of Adriana Lima and I am just focusing about piping her and nutting on her face - no details. Difference again between men and women.

And yes I am coming from the different end because I am good looking and I relied on my looks for most of my teens and early 20's. But looks only get you so far. You can get a ton of leads but I was still getting less ass then my ugly homies whom had sharp game.

I've never fucked fashion week caliber models but my borderline neanderthal cousin has.

My homie Big black can joke about it, my Cousin does not even acknowledge it: "Ugly... I am a man. No man is ugly, only weak or strong. Weak men are ugly."

Any time he gets blown out by bitches he's fucked and tossed whats the first thing they bring up? "He's your cousin? Oh wow... fuck him!.. he's sooo fucking ugly, he looks like a fuking gorilla... what was I thinking...[blahh blahh blahh]" ... nothing of course because you enjoyed every moment with him until you realized you we're no longer his fancy, then suddenly he became a gargoyle you would never touch with a 10 foot pole... right.

Western and NA culture is bastardized. If you go to me realistic places with feminine women looks fall down the ladder.

A dude with game will always trump a dude with just simply looks. If your a Rhodes Scholar, part of a bike gang, All-American Football player and on the Ford-Models male roster then you are just blessed. Its foolish to compare yourself to somebody whom is in the 5% of people world wide.

Game (swag, style, sex ability, confidence, vibe, smart money) >> Looks.

Messages In This Thread