rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Copenhagen Data Sheet

Copenhagen Data Sheet

I could have sworn we had a copenhagen datasheet and I had made a post in it..I guess not.

Are you sure you read DBD before you left? [Image: tongue.gif] Whats your age range. I just took advantage of the stupidness of people and got 2 bangs in both days I was there..both from the same venue.
I don't have a bunch of legit info to add to a data sheet though.
I can see your daygame venues working great. hanging around higher class places means you wont see ugly chicks wearing as much thrift store shit.

The night venue that I can drop is.
Billy booze
Kattesundet 6, København, Danmark
[Image: YQZy8l.jpg]
This is a cheap student bar that students go to get straight plastered..if the danish boys werent also shitfaced they would know this place is easy pickings

I was actually suppose to meet a chick off badoo here..she said it was a great place..I don't know if she never showed up or was I was preoccupied. But I never saw her.

I cant say this information is the same for copenhagen period..considering I only went to one place.
But guys mostly sit at tables or play games and drink the whole time..while the girls dance.
In a full dancefloor there were probably 10:1 with girls on the advantage.
Me simply being on the dancefloor gave girls something to grind against..and most of them were plasters.
Both my bangs came from one line comments to bangs withing 2 hours. I went with a friend, but we pretended like we were own our own. He pretty much had the same luck. as a matter of fact. The first night,we hooked up with sisters..but that's a long story

Don't forget to hang around the university..its all within a mile of so from this bar and the train station.

Further on..there is a big park in back of the Rosenburg Castle and a Garten on the other side
I came to cope in febuary and almost froze my nuts off but I would assume girls should be in this park during summer.

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread