rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

get past enlightenment

get past enlightenment

Quote: (05-07-2012 02:22 AM)dog24 Wrote:  

I decided to ask for her number and end things on a high note. I texted today but her phone was off. [Image: dodgy.gif]
She texted me the next day but i fucked it up after a really sexually aggressive message
Note: dont sext message before banging them
Last weekend on friday a girl tried to pick me up but she was like a 4 so i just ignored her. On saturday a 6 picked me up, we ended up kissing. I pretty much just stood there and said yep, every now and then. She eventually got tired that i didnt give her IOI back and became really quiet, then i tried to use my usual cocky shit, but she didnt respond to it. She already made her mind that i was too high value for her. Anyway i dropped her off at her house and she implied that she would like to see me again. I didnt even bother to get her phone number, we just kissed a bit and she left.
Two weeks ago i invested all of my night on this girl, and just as i told her that i could take her home, i found out she had a boyfriend which was in the club.
So 0+ for me yet again

Any advice on game plan? i REALLY dont want to go on dates, i would have gotten laid by now if i did. Is that a must?
Is there anything i can do besides venue change? Im beginning to think that ONS are impossible in my culture.

Messages In This Thread