rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How not to become a misogynist?

How not to become a misogynist?

Quote: (06-17-2010 10:42 AM)clr Wrote:  

Yeah, I have been a bit blah as of late, because I would actually like to find one nice girl, not that I want to get married tomorrow, but I do like having someone for more then fucking.

Solution: LESBIANS! - You see, a lesbian girl is like the ideal best friend every man should have. It should be someone you are not trying to fuck, and truly is 100% lesbian and not bi-curious and still likes men - because you'll end up bangin and it will mess things up completely and she is now just another dishonest bitch. Women have gay guy friends, and they love 'em! Women already know the advantages of having a gay friend to be a tampon of emotions for them w/o the pressure of sex.

The advantage is that you will do with her the many things you would love to do with a woman besides fucking...they are great for sporting events, social events and anything that does not involve fucking - even chasing girls!! You never have to worry about being betrayed by a lesbian friend, because they are truly very respectful of you if you ever get to have one as a cool buddy.Lesbians friends do not envy you, lie to you or bullshit you...indeed I've had 2 lesbians girls that I hang out with more than guy friends...you have no idea how happy I am - and when I want to fuck..I go release my energy on a girl I expect nothing more than to be a fuck buddy.

Messages In This Thread