rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Power an amazing physique has over women

The Power an amazing physique has over women

Quote: (05-21-2012 03:55 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

Quote: (05-21-2012 03:50 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (05-21-2012 03:47 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

I'd be willing to bet 90% of women would prefer this over the beasts above:

This aesthetic mirrors many swimmers, soccer players, endurance athletes, etc. I cannot be convinced otherwise, its the statue of David!

I am willing to bet that 90% of guys who talk shit on "muscle game" don't look like that statue.

I wasn't talking shit. I never said i look like that statue. What is your point? My point is I'm working toward that look instead of steroid freak.

I hate to beat a dead horse but I'm going to anyway, there is a minority niche of girls who like really big guys. My friend who is big (but nowhere near the size of those guys) plays the numbers game, finds them, and gets laid no problem. Still, all evidence I've ever seen, surveys, opinions of hot girls, seeing hot girls with guys, points to lean and not huge.

I didn't realize you were as big as the dudes in the videos and would take anything I say personally. [Image: tard.gif]

The point is that you - and the usual suspects in these threads - have no personal experience walking around with a noticeable amount of muscle.

I look OK and have friends who do in fact look like that guy in the video.

I know, from personal experience, what caliber of women guys with a good body will pull.

You're just making stuff up, which doesn't advance the conversation.

When you've spent 3 or so years in the gym, have enough size that people can even tell that you work out, then you'll have an entirely different opinion.

Until then, you're basically no different from a sexless guy on Reddit who says, "Game doesn't work!"

Messages In This Thread