rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Power an amazing physique has over women

The Power an amazing physique has over women

Nice, kitsune.

Hmm... well, I often get blown out of the water by taller guys/hotter guys...

Girls want you to look like you can protect them, after that it's a decreasing marginal benefit. Very few girls will actually reject you because of your bodytype (unless it's grotesque obesity or concentration-camp levels of skinniness). They're far more open-minded in real life so I don't give much creedence to their SATC and Disney fantasies.

Put it like this.

Being in poor shape will not get you rejected outright with most girls. Having an uninspiring attitude will.

One of the added benefits of training is the self-esteem and confidence you get from taking yourself more seriously, honoring your commitments to yourself. That spills over into the rest of your life, filling you with enthusiasm and attitude. The real benefit of training is that it teaches you to believe in yourself and what you're capable of achieving, and if a girl can feel that, it's inspiring to her and she'll want to know more about you.

I love it when I get complements for my efforts, but I take what other men say more seriously, and in the end, I do it for its own sake. Not for bitches.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Messages In This Thread