rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One of the Better Day Game Pickup Videos I've Seen

One of the Better Day Game Pickup Videos I've Seen

Quote: (05-09-2012 01:56 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2012 06:37 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2012 06:26 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I do this shit all the time by timing my corners at grocery stores and moves at the bar. At parties I time corners and lengths of time a girl will spend in the bathroom.

Hah I do that too.

I have mastered the "stare at your phone and act confused look" in order to add a few seconds and time it just right.

Shit, sons, Loitering Game™ is like 40 percent of my game. Literally 10 minutes ago, I stood up from my chair, pretended to check my phone, walked past a cute, freckled skinny chick on the other side of the room where I'm working, and disappeared for a couple of minutes. Then, I lingered outside, doubled-back, and was like, "hey, what's that stack of t-shirts for?" Sat down and rambled about nothing for 20 minutes.

We're grabbing a drink later in the week.

"timing corners"

"timing girls in the bathroom"

"stalling"

"delay tactics"

"pretending to be texting"

"pretending to be on your phone"

hahahaha!!!

Oh the shit we do to get an edge..

TIMING IS CRUCIAL!!!

Gio, I remember you saying this when were rolling through the mall. Gotta love those fake phone calls and then turning to the cute girl walking next to you to say something.

Messages In This Thread