rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One of the Better Day Game Pickup Videos I've Seen

One of the Better Day Game Pickup Videos I've Seen

Quote: (05-09-2012 08:52 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2012 06:26 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I do this shit all the time by timing my corners at grocery stores and moves at the bar. At parties I time corners and lengths of time a girl will spend in the bathroom.

Hah I do that too.

I have mastered the "stare at your phone and act confused look" in order to add a few seconds and time it just right.
I'm really surprised that this hasn't been covered in more detail. Even those dudes in the PUA videos should be teaching this instead of that witch doctor crap. Bump into a girl by chance (that you made happen) as apposed to running them makes the rest of the job 1000X easier. If you're going to cold approach some girl walking down the street you better have some razor edge verbal skills and still they're going to be like WTF does this clown want? Are you kidding? = Uphill battle. Why would you want to do that? My cat-call game is even stronger than that run em down shit.

The fact that these "Gurus" are teaching kids this shit makes me sick. Yea it's better than sitting at home playing runescape but it will become a big disappointment in the long haul.

The moves. They need to be discussed. I see a thread here about how many approaches a day a week a night before you call it quits. That's just a numbers game like asking a thousand girls if they want to fuck.

I had that realization yesterday after a standard daygame # close.

Saw a cute girl sitting on a park bench, so I busted out my phone to pull the fake call move, sat down on the bench next to her, finished the call, diddled on my phone, looked over and asked her what she was reading (hunger games of course), rambled a bit, got her # and planted a seed for a coffee date.

And I thought to myself "this shit is so f-ing easy, why doesn't anyone (besides Roosh) teach this?"

Because it's boring, that's why. How could anyone sell seminars, dvd's, and bootcamps out of something so unremarkable?

Messages In This Thread