rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: Charleston, SC

Datasheet: Charleston, SC

I went there a couple of days ago, for less than 48 hours. In short, 0 bangs, 0 anything for that matter. Here we go:

Accommodations
I stayed for literally 1 hour at the Holiday Inn Express, in North Charleston until it was time to leave for daytime activities. I drove in from afar. Otherwise, I stayed with some friends in an apartment in North Charleston for the last night.

Food
Most notable was a seafood restaurant overlooking one of the many waterways in the area called California Dreaming which had decent seafood (not the best but better than Red Lobster).

Daygame on King Street

King Street had a decent amount of targets. White chicks were the vast majority with the occasional Black and Asian chick. I did about 15 approaches, 12 white and 3 Black. I got absolutely no love from the white women but love from the 3 Blacks. I am an attractive dude and was outright ignored by one brunette I'd give a 9 rating to. That hasn't happened to me since undergrad days. At that point, I did not understand how Charleston got such high ratings on here. I got 0 number closes and 0 insta-date accepts.

Daygame at Folly Beach
was next on the menu which was a 25 minute car ride away. The beach itself had some eye candy but it was mostly a couples retreat sort of deal. One guy had two pron star looking black chicks with phat asses. I didn't try them. At sunset, I went to the strip on Center Street. Lots of beach bars. The strip was no larger than four blocks so repeating women were a problem. I did about 10 approaches here, interactions didn't last too long. One black chick who seemed to be into me picked up the phone and talked thinking I was going to wait on her to get off. Initially, I did wait for 15 sec, then left her there after it got out of control. This place has potential to be a very nice spot. I left at about 9 pm to go downtown.

Night Game
I went to Mercury Cafe on King Street which was decent. I was celebrating an event with other people so I was limited in where I could go and do. I got one full song of ass grinding by a hot blonde, and that was about it. The club was too loud to spit any game without yelling. Once on the street, females complimented me and game me lots of IOI's, again, I rode with other people who did not want to wait on me and that destroyed any chances I had with them. Later on, outside Market Street had some black chicks who approached me. It was 3 fatties and one bad one. The bad one approached me and we talked it up for a while. 5 minutes into our convo, I told her, "Look, I'm in town for one night, I need you to show me a good time." She said I was "2 years too young to have a good time with her. Otherwise we'd have a lot of fun." We're both mid-20s. I laughed and said, "You've got to be kidding me when you say that." She was serious. My night ended in a bed with my bird as did the trip.

Discussion
I had high hopes for this place yet the image has been tarnished. I was hoping that reading about Charleston on here would make it easy to speak to women. I guess it is a goldmine for white guys. For black guys here's how it goes in Charleston: approach black chicks during day and night and only approach white chicks at night.

Messages In This Thread