rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obesity in the US. Like with most things, government is the problem, not the solution

Obesity in the US. Like with most things, government is the problem, not the solution

I'm with Tuth. I'm all for less government spending and VERY much for individual responsibility, but I'm also a proponent of strong public education. I'd love to put it in the hands of private enterprise, but it's very difficult for companies to sell actual health, because actual health takes effort and the lazy bastards that make up most of the population have no interest in effort... and companies are REAL good at selling soda and hamburgers.

You know what I'd like to see? A mix. Free government health care if you can pass a (real) fitness test, sliding scale of payments the worse you do. Trim, fit, making an effort to take care of yourself and accidentally break a leg? Sure, free cast for you. 300lbs, living off big macs, and wheezing up to the clinic to complain about the tingling in your toes because they're losing circulation? Best bring your wallet.

Messages In This Thread