rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice on Russian Game: I met her in the train and comes visit me in Spain

Advice on Russian Game: I met her in the train and comes visit me in Spain

Quote: (05-06-2012 03:07 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2012 07:19 AM)buenosaires Wrote:  

It is too positive for my maquiavellan mind too.
But it keeps coming, she sends me more messages telling me "I am so excited to come to you" etc

No idea here, people who're overly emotional are hard for me to decipher as I would never react that way. This is also unnatural for a typical Russian. But living in the West Europe she might not be a typical Russian.

Quote:Quote:

the toning down its a very smart move. the tickets are bought, now its "do not fuckup" game so she really takes that flight.

Plane tickets are hard to change anyway. But you aren't taking too much risk, the most obvious is that you might be used just as a couch provider - but this is not a big deal. And since you aren't taking too much risk, there is no much need to be paranoid.

Toning down was probably the wrong word here, what I meant was to avoid escalating in the SMS (keeping the level you've got to already is fine). It is quite easy to end up having virtual sex over SMS and then ending up with nothing because both of you had set the expectations very high.

The communication is in facebook chat. I will be applying (please add more)
-2 words of mine each 3 or her

Generally I'm against the artificial rules. If you typically communicate with large messages, then do so. If you reply the SMS within five minutes or never at all, do so. Communicate as you'd do with your good family member.

- no "I have so many plans for your stay here" which I sort have planned, mainly so I can dominate 100%

Not in this form, but you need to be prepared to let her know what you planned for those days. It is important that those plans would be fun, interesting and do not require her presence - i.e. even if she doesn't come, you'll still go there and have fun. For example a scenic helicopter ride is a good plan; a romantic dinner for two is not.

- be unattached to outcome. No pressure situation, or pressure from her to "win" me. Maybe throw the word FRIEND ? how does the friend thing would impact her hamster you think? rememeber she is Russian.

Don't overplay it. If you want sex, you need to create a situation when sex might reasonably happen - for example, throwing in the bachelor party at your place would make it obvious that you don't care about the sexual outcome, but you're not likely to get it either.

thank you for the "grounding" oldnemesis
I find your opinions very useful and meaningful.

2x3 rule and Silent power?
I am not such a silent person, but from what I learn about her, she is an adventurous extroverted type. I can do that, but also be the rational "rock" that counterbalances the little girl in her

I will definitely create the opportunities for sex, she is in my appartment
in a mediterranean island in front of the ocean [Image: smile.gif]

plans (I have my helocopters in repair) that would might? happen even without her:
-art exibit at museum
-excursion to caves at the other side of the island
- visiting a nearby castle
- shrimp barbaque

but so far what we talked where very much "couple" type things, like cooking together
She said she wants to go "swimming and tanning" that being the main thing, so I plan to have a few relaxed days since I am next to the beach do not need to go into complicated elephant rides or such.

How do you think I can increase the excitement of "swimming and tanning" ?
scuba? maybe I can buy some cheap gear....

Messages In This Thread