rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

get past enlightenment

get past enlightenment

WTF more than 200 views and no reply?
I went out solo tonight for the first time in my life, ive been getting so much positive feedback so i thought why not?
I got to the club and noticed there were like 20 people no kidding. I went straight to the bar and posted there till i finished my beer. A cougar must have been about 30 and a bit chubby, just stood in front of me making eye contact and smirking, she even touched her glass against mine, she was dying for me to approach her but i just couldnt, she was below my minimum.
(Girls that i wouldnt bang are throwing themselves at me, and girls i would bang are still unattainable)
I later approached 2 girls and got blown out. It was awful, ive never felt so nervous before an approach.
Anyway it was a wrong venue, but still, its hard as fuck gaming solo.
I feel so lonely at times cause none of my friends want to approach girls.
Ive given up on trying to convince some of my friends to move up on the social hierarchy. Everyone is just fine with the leftover their getting. That shit just sucks out all the energy out of me.
And afterwards when theyre shitfaced drunk theyre complaining on how they dont get girls!! Its crazy

Anyway anyone have few words of encouragement? All i need is a +1 and im sure the ball will keep rolling on its own.

Messages In This Thread