rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your top 3 personal qualities that contribute to bangs

Your top 3 personal qualities that contribute to bangs

Great Posts RVF members.

Willingness to walk away

Thing that has gotten me laid surprisingly was willingness to walkaway, not acting like I was going to walk away but literally when I meant that I'm leaving... Girls turned around.

Case # 1: My colombian Flag gave me the mother of the LMR for good 3.5 hrs that I Literally was pissed , nothing was working and I gave up, jumped out of the bed and told the Girl to leave as I have a early flight to catch and started packing my bags, I seriously wanted to catch a few hrs of nap prior to leaving. The girl started asking why don't you come and watch the movie with me...., I told her I need her to leave as I am about to go to bed and turned the lights and TV off and she turned around and started kissing me and asked the magic Question " Do you have a condom"

Case # 2: A young Girl who is not so good in Bed but was my option on a given day started giving me the attitude and I couldn't put up with that and jumped out of bed threw the condom off, dressed and called a friend to come pick me up, she changed her attitude and said to come lie down with her, i told her that i'm interested in her anymore as she's not fun, She literally started begging me, I told her the only thing that will make me stay will be if she comes and sucks my dick and fucks me no questions asked, she come to me took my pants off and started sucking me, I took her to bed , Slammed the shit out her in Grudge Fuck and got out of bed , showered and literally left the place with her naked waiting for me to cuddle her [Image: smile.gif] I am usually not like this but this bitch deserved this [Image: whip.gif]........

Lesson: Start throwing bitches out and you will get some turned around to come bang you.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Messages In This Thread