rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

get past enlightenment

get past enlightenment

New update
Need more advice to keep moving forward...
So ive been clubing a little bit more lately, and it is completely normal for me at this point to talk to the hottest girl of any group. My friends started pointing out the change in my behaviour, one of them said to me "youre very seductive lately"
I also began to take salsa lessons, im on my third week, and it has already made a significant difference on the dance floor.

Anyway on friday there was a 2set, i approached all alone, but luckily didnt get cockblocked, her friend said that her boyfriend already left so just sat on a couch. I kiss closed and # close, first kiss for me in a very long time, without any resistance whatsoever. Ended up texting saturday to get the bang but couldnt after she attempted to flake which i just ignored, then on sunday ended up telling her that i didnt want to hang out just plain hook up, which she didnt took in a good way but of course i might as well took up a shotgun and kill her hamster...

On monday, a girl which i think to this point is the hottest ive talked to in all my life, came up and said hi to me, cause she was friends with my brother. I didnt start to game her then, i just acted aloof cause she already seem into me. Two hours later, i noticed her giving me eye contact and i just grabbed her hand and brought her close to me putting both my hands on her back. She said she didnt want to dance right then cause she was expecting someone. Turns out she was the FB of one of my friends. I went to the dancefloor and approached several other girls. My friend showed up and i started ignoring her. Later i caught her when she was leaving the restroom and again grabbed her hand and started hugging her. I think i was trying to impress her to much, cause i even said, "i turned out another girl on the dance floor just to be with you" (it was true) and "i can have any girl here but i choose you", thinking back on it, it was very try hard. She said she wanted water, which i ended up buying for her, i tried to make her pay, but she gave me this look like are you serious and i just couldnt hold the frame. We sat on a couch and started talking, she had the famous anime eyes, and her lips where really close to mine, but i didnt try to make out [Image: dodgy.gif] . She ended up leaving with my friend, he just acted aloof all night and got the bang.
Was there any way to take her away from my friend?, he is a player and has tons of FB just like her, he would even care if i took her (i asked).

Also on every set i approach, like for example if there are 5 girls, the hottest one always has a boyfriend, is this always a test? cause on many nights ive noticed that this kind of girls end up dancing alone all night...

Messages In This Thread