rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Felt up by Asian women

Felt up by Asian women

A few years ago, I read part of a memoir by an American military pilot who, during the Vietnam era, was shot down and imprisoned by the North Vietnamese. (I don't have the book's title at hand, unfortunately.) At one point during his captivity, the pilot was given a medical examination during which two female nurses inspected his cock and brought him to erection, apparently enjoying themselves quite a bit as they did so. The pilot claimed to have no clear idea why they did this--if I remember correctly, the best explanation he could come up with was that maybe they were just playing mind games with him, to confuse and unnerve and sexually torment him--but it seemed pretty clear to me that the reason the nurses did what they did was that they'd heard stories about Western cocks, and they wanted to see and feel one for themselves.

A few months ago, I was checking my e-mail in the lobby of my hotel in Beijing (a Holiday Inn), and a young Chinese woman struck up a conversation with me. She was fairly determined to talk with me even though at the same time she was trying to not let the Chinese men sitting nearby see her eagerness. She quietly slipped me her cell phone number just a few minutes into the conversation, presumably because she wanted to avoid the situation of my asking for it later on with the Chinese men watching and listening. At one point during our conversation, she was sitting to my right and we were looking something up in a Mandarin-English/English-Mandarin dictionary I had open on my lap, and she took hold of the left side of the book with her left hand to shift it or turn the page or something, and as she did so she brushed the back of her hand against my cock. At the time I wasn't sure whether that was accidental or deliberate, but then a few days later something happened that made me almost certain it had been deliberate.

I was going through security at the National Museum of China off Tiananmen Square, and I'd just stepped up to the spot where a guard--in this case a young woman--wands you, when another young woman, apparently her superior, zoomed over and grabbed the wand and said "Here, let me take care of this". This other woman then gave me the standard wand examination, but as she waved it in front of my groin, she gave my cock a good pseudo-accidental brushing with the back of her hand.

Obviously there's a pattern here. While I wonder whether there's really anything interesting about the feel of Western cock when quickly brushed with the back of a hand through pants fabric, or any difference from the feel of Asian cock under the same circumstances, apparently these Chinese women thought there might be--unless they just wanted to add touching Western cock to their collection of life experiences, for their own satisfaction and possibly for bragging rights with their friends as well.

Has anyone else had experiences like these in Asia?

Messages In This Thread