rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Penis size

Penis size

I think this is a troll post. What does penis size have to do with game? Penis size and game are two totally different beasts. A guy can have a large shlong but have horrible game, whereas a guy can have a baby sized pecker, but still have tight game.

The only problem I can see that a guy might have is that if he's got a small dick it might affect his "inner game", in other words he'll have issues with confidence that will effect his game.

Also, to address some of the stuff Soup says, I really don't think women can tell how big a dick you have just by looking at you. Maybe if you have a huge dick and you're wearing really tight pants they can make out the outline, but that's no real way of knowing for sure. Some guys are showers, others are growers. Some site I looked at (maybe it was penissizedebate.com) was trying to claim that the "grower and shower" thing is a myth, but if it's a myth then I guess I'm some kind of freak of nature. My dick looks small when flaccid, but when I get hard it get's huge, pretty much tripling in size.

Shit I've read that the average male penis size is 5.5-6 in., I've always thought that was a bit small, but I guess I've been lucky enough to be well-endowed. I'm an otherwise average guy all around, 5 ft 10.5 in., average build (although I do lift), etc., I've had girls tell me they never would have thought I have a large dick. So point being is girls won't know until you're in the sack hooking up.

Also, women have different body types, some petite women have smaller tighter pussies. Girls like that aren't going to be into a guy with an 8+ in dick necessarily, a lot would prefer a guy with a 6-7 in. Also from what I hear a lot of women prefer girth to length, a lot of guys with shorter penises make up for it in the girth department. Most of the time it's really slutty women who've fucked a lot of guys whose punannies have been stretched out a bit that want a bigger dick.

Anyways, this is a troll thread that I gave a through response to, so I guess I'm just feeding the troll. I wouldn't let penis size fuck with your game, because it's a non-issue until you're naked and in the bedroom. God only knows I wish I could parlay my penis size into more bangs, sometimes I feel like I'd rather be 6 ft. 4 in. and ripped with a small dick.

Messages In This Thread