rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The I-Just-Got-Cockblocked Thread

The I-Just-Got-Cockblocked Thread

Cockblocking hit a new low last night.

I was dancing in a group of girls when some fat, short ugly girl in the group came up to me and said I needed to leave. Around the same time, I felt a pinch on my ass from behind. I told the short fat girl in front of me to leave me alone, but she kept yelling at me to leave. I flicked her off and then turned around, and a smoking brunette started to grind up against me.

I'm starting to dance with her and she's really into it, but suddenly a feel a hand on my shoulder pull me away from her. I turn to my left and I see it's one of the head bouncers.

"Yo dude, those girl's came up to me and said you're harassing them."
"Dude, didn't you just see me dancing with her? That wasn't harassment."
"Yeah, but one of them said you were harassing them."
"She's a liar."
"That may be, but I still have to ask you to leave them alone. Just go over to that side of the club (he points off in the distance)."

So I got cockblocked by the bouncer, who knew that if he didn't make the girl happy would raise holy hell about the club and start rumors that guys are allowed to harass girls inside if he didn't do something.

The laws in this country pretty much mean that no matter what a girl says, it becomes automatically true. A girl's accusation is a good as committing a crime.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread