rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to respond to "What'd you do last night?" when you did nothing

How to respond to "What'd you do last night?" when you did nothing

Im with GMAC on this. The "nothing" with a sly grin is gold, works all the time. They assume you are covering something up and you can normally tell by their reaction how they feel about you. Also works beautifully in many other situations, like when a female asks how you know another female: "oh her, we just hang out once in a while" grin and look away.

Or find something that DHVs you.

"Nothing crazy, just made a couple drinks and worked on my business, got a big deadline coming up that needs to be met"
"Worked on my motorcycle a bit, installed a new exhaust system but I lost the silencer. The damn thing isnt street legal without it, Dont know what Im going to do"
"My guitar broke, so a friend came over with some spare parts and we fixed while watching kung-fu movies!"
"Honestly? Spent the whole night studying, I have a love hate relationship with my job. I love working, I hate preparing to work!" <--- depends on your line of work
"Went cat-fishing with a good friend at our secret spot. She bet that she could catch more than me, I won the bet!" <--- money on redneck girls. If you live in the country and dont like cat-fishing, why do you live in the country?
"A friend that I met in westbumfuckistan came to visit, so we cooked dinner and hit a bar real quick because she wanted to see what american bars were like" <---obviously insert a real country.

Cocky Funny

"Zombie survival training"
"Your great-great-grandmother, I love older woman"
"Sex, drugs, and something else...I cant remember"
"Popped zits and played world of warcraft, duh."
"Found waldo"
"Found carmen sandiego"
"Photoshopped my cats head onto every picture of me I could find"
"Threw a party, a friend cleaned everything up before I woke up. Winning"
"Masturbated to pictures of your boyfriend, we have so much in common!"
"passed out drunk at 4 pm. Woke up at 6 and realized I shit my pants. Nothing a bit of cologne didnt fix."
"Got a boner while working late. Do you know how distracting a boner is while working? Well, i guess it depends on your work"
"Went slumming in the trailer park, your mom says 'hi' by the way"
"Filmed a pro-smoking commercial"

The truth:

"Finished up Ham on Rye, Love that book"
"Lost marathon, I still have no clue what is going on"
"My downstairs neighbor was playing arabic music loud as hell. So I turned my amp all the way up, placed it speaker down on the floor, and played the national anthem repeatedly"
"Passed out early, its amazing how much better you feel after a real good night of sleep"

There are so many variables. What she is into, if she has a sense of humor, what my intentions are, what is going on her life, what is going on in the world.

Same thing for the following on conversation. It depends on how she reacts and what you said. I keep the playful vibe up, its how I screen. If a girl doesnt have a sense of humor, I am not interested.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Messages In This Thread