rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which are the best countries in Latin America for the average Introverted man

Which are the best countries in Latin America for the average Introverted man

Quote: (04-23-2012 05:54 PM)houston Wrote:  

Mr. Gm Brazilians sounds a lot like Mexicans hermano. Is weed looked down on with most Brazilians? I'm kind of like the OP but getting high brings me out of my shell a lot faster.

Weed is widely used here (not my thing btw) , but doesn't work as a "social opener" in all sets.

Young,liberal people use it a lot , and if you carry some it can be a plus among people who like to party and have fun.

But if you are hitting more consertavive places (3rd tier cities , Shy girls or dealing with career-oriented people) you can be labeled as a pothead and that will kill your prospects.

Overall I don't think that the Weed issue is much different than in the US , a lot of talking going on about legalization here as well. The US may be a little bit ahead in terms of widespread acceptance and lax laws though (California for example)

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Messages In This Thread