rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to respond to "What'd you do last night?" when you did nothing

How to respond to "What'd you do last night?" when you did nothing

Quote: (04-25-2012 10:07 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (04-25-2012 09:53 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

Ok, and then...? IME, yes girls interest may be piqued but then they go, "come on, tell me!!!!" So then do you reframe?

And that only covers the 33% of the time you're face to face. The other 67% of the time it's either on the telephone, texting or IMing. Body language and subtle laughs don't carry over to those (arguably more common) media.

You can always amplify and go with one of my favorites...

"Oh nothing too crazy... You know, played vigilante, rescued a few babies from a burning building, ended world hunger. The usual."

Works for me. Just don't take her seriously or answer her question straight up and you're fine... unless you actually did something cool. She may lose interest.

I sometimes answer something similar if I'm asked "what've you been up too lately".

"Ehhh..running from the law, dodging child support payments and planning my expatriation. H'bout you?"

It gets a chuckle and nobody has ever said, "no, come tell me what you've really been up to??"

Thing I've found is that nobody but your closest friends even give a fuck what you've been doing or what you been up to anyway. It's just one of those filler questions to start the conversational ball rolling. There's no more depth to the question than when the person ringing up your groceries asks "how are you doing today?" It's just a protocol, they don't actually give a shit when it comes down to it.

If a girl asks, "what did you do last night" I've said "hiding from you." Then a little cocky/funny banter ensues and within a minute we're talking about something else.

Messages In This Thread