rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where do I find sweet, blonde girls who go to church... ?

Where do I find sweet, blonde girls who go to church... ?

Quote: (04-23-2012 11:00 PM)WhoZis Wrote:  

Protestant girls don't HAVE to go to church, so they may not be going in mid-twenties unless they have no other social life and are hoping to meet a man in church. So there are plenty to choose from, but not the best-looking generally.

Church attendance among young adults is going to be better among Catholics of any ethnicity. Many go every Sunday. Same with Orthodox.

So my suggestion is, if you are indeed a believer, convert to Catholicism. It's an easy process, 6 months long, very easy. And start volunteering to help around the church, doing whatever you like to do. Driving the van, doing repairs, barbecuing at the picnic, whatever. Married women will notice the new single guy and hook you up with daughters in no time.

I think the same thing would work in big evangelical mega-churches, but there you would just have to be sure your volunteer activities gave you exposure to the age group you want. Evangelicals are a little more suspicious of romantic attraction, and the matrons don't play as active a role in matchmaking.

Good luck, make babies, be happy!

I know plenty of Catholic and Orthodox (Serb/Macedonian/Greek) who go to Church every Sunday but most of them just aren't religious. They go to Church because it's rooted in their ethnic heritage and because they get to see family friends and friends from Italian or Greek or Polish school or something. Same shit with (most) Jewish, Hindu and Buddhist (from Buddhist families from Asia, not Western converts) girls. I'm only talking about young people here, not the older ones. Meanwhile the (much smaller) body of regular Protestant church goers are all actually "believers".

Messages In This Thread